In-House Training and Lectures
In consultation, the content of the lecture can be made as relevant as possible to the context of your event. The speeches are highly interactive. The audience will get involved with plenty of fun and energy.
The speeches and in-house training courses in Communication Intelligence can be adapted to different target groups and contexts. Event organisers and teams use these lectures and training sessions for a variety of purposes and themes. For example:
- Improving cooperation.
- Creating a more inclusive culture.
- Developing more authority and persuasiveness.
- Improving presentation skills.
- Strengthening leadership qualities.
- Improving skills as an advisor.
- Improving commercial skills.
PRESENTATIONS FOR PEOPLE WHO HATE PRESENTING
GOOD TO GREAT
A large part of your work consists of communication in the form of conversations, meetings and gatherings. Maybe you want to increase your authority and leadership status, maybe you want to learn to deal with the annoying behaviours of others, maybe you want to read other people’s signals better. Whatever the case, you want to become very good at it once and for all.
A new world will open up for you in this training. We start where other trainings end, and you learn to see crucial signals in others and in yourself, ones you have never noticed before. These signals can reveal uncertainty, or bad intentions or a win-win attitude. By doing exercises, you will learn to control your own communication with surgical precision in such a way that you can radiate authority at all times. You will learn techniques that will make it much easier for customers, colleagues or other stakeholders to get involved. You also learn not only to hear the words of your interlocutors but also to pick up on the deeper meaning, the things that are not said but are meant.
After this training, your insight into social interactions is drastically deepened. Even participants who have followed many communication trainings were astonished at how much these advanced techniques and insights benefitted them.
Your return on education:
- You have a much deeper and more fundamental understanding of communication and body language.
- You have a better understanding of your own strengths ad how to use them.
- You have a better understanding of your pitfalls and know how to avoid them.
- You can read other people’s behavior much better and faster.
- In 1-on-1 conversations as well as in groups, you radiate more authority.
- You’re much better at subtly directing conversations.
- You can read the relationships between interlocutors much better.
- You can prevent yourself from falling victim to other people’s manipulative tricks.
Presentations for people who hate presenting
Just the thought of presenting or speaking in front of a group might give you the chills. You have sleepless nights days in advance. You prefer to avoid situations in which you have to speak in public. In short: you hate pitching and presenting with a passion.
In this training, we will work with techniques that top speakers and actors use to ensure they are relaxed in important speeches, performances and auditions. In fact, you will learn how to turn your stress and nerves into your greatest strength. You might even start to like pitching and presenting. That your motto will change after the training sessions: “Is there anything left to present?”
You don’t have to speak in front of the group in this training unless you are ready to do so yourself
Your return on education:
- You get a fundamental insights into where stress comes from.
- You see a lot more people are struggling with the same things that you are.
- You master specific techniques to drastically reduce stress or even make it disappear.
- You learn how to mask your nervousness better.
- You learn to use your stress and nerves as power.
- Increase the joy and energy of speaking public.
- Build your charisma and persuasiveness as a speaker.
good to great
Pitching and Storytelling
Let’s face it, most of the stories others tell us sail completely past us. How often does it happen that you are truly touched by what someone says during a meeting, a presentation or a pitch?
Presenting and pitching is fine in itself, but you really want to get good at it. You want to go from good to great. You look with admiration on speakers who can present a story or pitch in such a way that they capture the audience’s attention, people who, no matter what they talk about, can always share their story with enthusiasm, authenticity and urgency. In short: speakers who resonate with you.
If you think it’s hard to learn and it’s just a talent you have to be born with, brace yourself. You will learn advanced techniques at lightning speed that top speakers from all over the world use. These are techniques they use to share their story or pitch excitement and urgency at any moment… You will learn how to use your body language and language to make your stories appear much more powerful and really bring them to life. You will get a much deeper understanding of how effective communication and storytelling work, and you will get to work on making these things your own. No stories about ‘auras’, imaginary circles and other vague stuff but practical and concrete techniques that immediately make you more engaging and convincing as a speaker. The growth of participants in this training is often spectacular, indeed.
Your return on education:
- You know how to convey the essence of your story in a much more compact, but also impactful way
- You can use your body language to make your stories much ore convincing and engaging
- You know how to make your story so you really take your audience with you
- You can adapt your story to different types of audience
- You learn how to interact with the audience where necessary
- You can make your stories much more personal in a professional way
- You have the tools and insights to keep growing, even after the training
- You know how to improvise better and more effectively in your pitches
We will contact you as soon as possible.